- Increase awareness programs in Palestinian society toward energy saving and environment conservation throughout workshops and educational publications.
- Enforcement of all environmental policies and regulations related to
- Using Solar Energy in domestic and industrial facilities and imposing energy auditing requirements, and facilitating them by giving incentives from government.
- Enforcing strict regulations related to opening new quarries and not issuing any certificates before conducting full geological geophysical and environmental studies.
- Reduction of solid waste generation and dump disposal at the source by encouraging separation, of watts.
- To support academics, Researchers and graduated students in energy, environment and climate change programs by establishment of energy and environmental fund.
- Increasing efforts and cooperation between academics and industrial sectors and community in order to implement the awareness programs leading to pollution reduction
- To encourage using environmental friendly building construction materials in order to reduce emission of green house gases.
- To work over establishment of smart cities, concentrating on effective use of energy and applying news technology toward environmental protection.
- To restrict and ensure rejection of any kind of cooperation between Palestinian communities and Israeli settlement, in any solid waste water projects.
Conference Chair / Dr. Sameer Khader
Scientific Chair / Dr. Nabil Al-Joulani